We are happy to register new NHS patients within our catchment area.
How to Register
We welcome new patients to the practice who live within our catchment area. To register, please come into the practice in the morning 10.30-11.30 or afternoon 3.00-5.00 to complete our registration forms or print and complete the forms below and bring them with you when you come in to register. If you have difficulty coming at the times specified, we will try our best to be flexible.
- GMS1 New Patient Registration Form
- The Grove New Patient Registration Form
- New Patient Medical Questionnaire
We will also need you to bring the following when you come in to register :
- Your NHS number (this can be obtained from your last GP)
- Photographic proof of identification (eg passport, driving license)
- Proof of address not older than three months (eg bank statement, utility bill)
- History of vaccinations for all children aged six years or under
New Patient Health Check
We invite all our new patients to see one of our practice nurses following registration. This appointment enables us to collect medical information before your medical records arrive.